ASOSA MissionTo enhance the professional status and protect the interests of therapeutic aromatherapists as members of the ASoSA.
AimsIn order to achieve our mission, we aim to:
- In order to achieve our mission, we aim to:
- Promote the interests of therapeutic aromatherapy through lobbying and advocacy.
- Keep members informed of developments with regard to registration, accreditation and legislation.
- Keep members abreast of developments in the field of therapeutic aromatherapy.
- Foster lifelong learning among members by promoting Continued Professional Development.
- Promote and foster greater appreciation of the benefits of therapeutic aromatherapy among the South African public.
- Assist the public as well as members with referrals by maintaining a network of registered therapists