Association of Aromatherapists South Africa - AOA
The Aromatherapy Society of South Africa (ASoSA) is a non-profit organization founded by aromatherapists on 26 October 1997. Its work is carried out by an Executive Committee based in Durban. There are currently 125 members countrywide.
To enhance the professional status and protect the interests of therapeutic aromatherapists as members of the ASoSA.
In order to achieve our mission, we aim to:
- In order to achieve our mission, we aim to:
- Promote the interests of therapeutic aromatherapy through lobbying and advocacy.
- Keep members informed of developments with regard to registration, accreditation and legislation.
- Keep members abreast of developments in the field of therapeutic aromatherapy.
- Foster lifelong learning among members by promoting Continued Professional Development.
- Promote and foster greater appreciation of the benefits of therapeutic aromatherapy among the South African public.
- Assist the public as well as members with referrals by maintaining a network of registered therapists