|Area:||Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa|
|Physical Address:||Health and Wellness Centre, University of the Free State, Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa|
|Postal Address:||PO Box 339, Bloemfontein, 9300, South Africa|
|Phone:||+27 (0)51 401 3325|
|Fax:||+27 (0)5144 42969|
|Cell:||+27 (0)83 452 3141|
|Contact Person:||Dr Glen Hagemann - President; Ms Arina Otto - Secretary|
The South African Sports Medicine Association is an a-political, non-profit, multidisciplinary professional and scientific society dedicated to the motivation, responses, adaptation and health of people involved in sport and exercise.
SASMA’s objective is the promotion of sport science and sport medicine to benefit the South African community through:
· Arranging local, regional and national meetings of medical professionals, allied health professionals, scientists and educators.
· Implementing educational programs for members, as well as coaches, athletes and the general public.
· Publication of a journal, educational material and a communicating website.
· To develop informed position and public statements in areas of concern to SASMA members and the general public.
· To protect the interests of its members, nurture sub-groups and special interest groups and to encourage research in the fields of expertise of these groups.
If there are any errors in the above information, please notify us via an email to email@example.com
www.sadoctors.co.za - South Africa's premier interactive site for all medical doctors, specialists, dentists, psychologists, hospitals, clinics and allied medical services in Cape Town, Western Cape, Johannesburg and Pretoria, Gauteng, Durban, KZN and the rest of South Africa.