|Postal Address:||PO Box 752347, Gardenview, 2047, South Africa|
|Contact Person:||The National Secretary|
Bursaries for Homeopathic Studies - HSA Bursary Fund
Who can apply: Homeopathy - Health Science.
To be eligible, the applicant must
1. for full-time undergraduate studies within the RSA, at the Durban University of Technology or University of Johannesburg
2. to complete the training in any other programme, degree or course that, to the explicit satisfaction of the HSA Bursary Scheme Committee, in conjunction with the HSA National Board, would justify inclusion in the provision of finances as contemplated herein.
1. a complete Curriculum Vitae (CV)
2. a completed HSA bursary application form
3. certified copies of academic results from the previous year of study.
Closing date: 31 March annually - for return of completed forms.
If there are any errors in the above information, please notify us via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
www.sadoctors.co.za - South Africa's premier interactive site for all medical doctors, specialists, dentists, psychologists, hospitals, clinics and allied medical services in Cape Town, Western Cape, Johannesburg and Pretoria, Gauteng, Durban, KZN and the rest of South Africa.